Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So pain. ):

The outing to town. (: Walls teeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D



































Hellos. I'm back to post. {:



Feeling kinda sick today. So i'm not going for work today.
Also, Today's mummy's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!


Yesterday, Sales was veh bad too.
Just nice $80plus. If not for zh, our sales would be worse.
Met a guailan guy.
Actually met alot of weird peopel lah.
One of it was a gl guy, asked him to buy so long.
He say, Okay lah, see you "kelian" i buy from you.
Then he suddenly say duwan buy again. -.-
Then i said : you not say me ke-lian den you buy loh. Yuh yuh we kelian. BUY LAH. (In a sacarstic manner)
Then he say : Oh, You cry for me see lah, den i buy.
Then i say: SIAO. -.-
But at last he bought "one box" of vinetta only. (ice-cream cake) -.-
Zh had to buy the other one. -.-

Yesterday went to yiochukang.
To get my sister's blog shop things.
Running an errand FOR FREE sia. -.-
Went with zh.
Jerlin woke up late, so she came aft went we got back to cck, 302 eating.
Then shopped ard at Lot 1 for awhile. zh bought dye hair colour things.
We chose with him tgt.
Then , Clement , euroy, Alastair came along.
And walked to base tgt.


Ytd so many people hurt me lah.
Now i'm covered with Bruises and Aches.
Clement pushed me to the wall.
Hit my whole hand numb.
Euroy beat me on my arm . -.-
Wtf. What did i do to deserve all these.
At last the clement hit my whole hand numb, I really buay tahan. Only can cry. -.-
Reached home at 11plus.


On the monday,
Last min boss duwan to give base, Not working.
because of some reason
Let's skip that part.
So we were at POSB, As zh was making something.
Jerlin then woke up. No work today ! I said.
She said how. Then we at last decided to go Bangkit find Jerlin,
And then bus-ed to town, Orchard.
Walked till 9plus.
Cam-whored alot.
From orchard walked to Douhby,
Went to take neo-prints.
Played Bball at arcade.
Left to take bus 190,
Went separae ways,
Home sweet home.

No comments: