Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stop it.

Walls teeeeeeee. (: PICTURE OF THE DAY :
This is Clement.
The stupid Rainbowboy in my tagboard. :D :D :D
See, How he act cute.
To clement : EH ! SO GLAMOUR HOR????? LOL. xD
Reply to Clement: Dont so small air lah~ you so small air one ah? Tsktsktsk.
Shut up lah. My sirname so cute ! -.- HMM ! Don't talk to you liao lah !


Ytd sales buang.
Veh early reached base.
Veh sian nothing to do.
Jerlin and me were painting nails as we had nothing to do.
Ty Jerlin for the nail polish ! Really nice !
Zh and his friends came along.
Then Tommy came along.
Crapped crapped crapped.
Boss came.
Veh sian.
Crapped crapped crapped.
Went to void deck slacked w jerlin, clement.
And Gregory came along.
They went to eat while we went to work.
Buang block. -.-
Heng at least i sold 50plus.
Gregory bought Vienetta from me.
Say sales went up to 60plus,
Helped boss abit.
Went home.
Omgomg,
Lil secret ,
can't tell ya.
you make me go wild.

3am plus.
I woke up by clement.
tgt jerlin in convo.
Couldn't sleep back.
Chatted awhile.
Slept back.

This morning.
Woke up by my sis.
Heng uh, Cause i was having nightmares.
Dreamt of him again.
To me veh sweet. T.T
Hais. Not possible der lah..
Maybe i think too much.

(Stop appearing in my dreams,
Making my life so miserable.
Almost everyday i dream of u,
treating me sweetly.
But it was all a dream.
Whye whye whye.
Whye it never came true. )':)\


No comments: