Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

If he would not shed a tear for me, neither would i cry over him.

Hellooooooooooooooo. Finally posting ! Like, Finally ? LOL.

Firstly.
Let me post about my last weekend.
Sunday !
Heeheeeeee.
Sunday i woke up at around 11am plus i think ?
Thn, bathe, and went out with daddy, mommy, sister, and brother. (:
Grandma went out early in the morning i guess. Lol.

Firstly,
daddy went for appointment at his customer's house.
So we waited for him to have lunch tgt as he said it would be a quick one..
Neither would we know we waited for almost 2 hours.. O.O

Let's skip that part ! Lol.

Thn daddy fetched us to Scotts road.
We took 190 to get to Orchard.
As we met our cousin and aunty at Heeren.

When i boarded the bus..
I saw Russell and Siyun. Lol.
They got off at far east. While we got off at Heeren.

Went to HMV. :D
Mommy buying for us things from there !
At first, wanted to buy those "real" superman or batman vintage tee from thr..
Got promo ! Only 2 for $60 ! But.. i was not interested in clothes leh. I think maybe cause i have lots of clothes alr !
Lol.
So ite.. Bought a Side bag from there..
Which costs $39 ! Like. Wtf. (U'll know why i said it cost 39 bucks and it's like wtf.) Lol.
But i didn't regret buying it uh ! I find it cute ! ;D

Waited for daddy to fetch aft that,
Cousin and aunty went back.
Actually wanted to eat Yuan xiao dinner. but ite, ate only Meepok. .___. *Private matters*

But yesterday ! I got to eat Yuan xiao dinner. Heehees.
A lot of food, nice nice yum yum ! Heehee !

Homework for today is Chemistry worksheet, Chinese worksheet and SS Workbook !
Tmr F&N Essay questions test !!
Ughhhhh. .__. I haven't study. (Insert crying face here) Lol.
Like.. I gtg . Stop crapping alr. Bye !

Pictures time ! :D

HMV @ Heeren !
This is the price tag ! Lol. I took it for fun. To really prove that the "simple cloth" side bag really costs me 39 bucks ! xD


This is the bag ! CUTE EHS ? :D :D :D

Me me me ! Behind is Levi's shop. Ha. so cute right ! So many levi's logo. haha!
Hohohos. :D Me again. (Picture taken by sister. She took a long time to take it ! Can see my face kinda tired alr lahs ! LOL.)

My sister. :D

My brother ! :D

Me and brother nothing better to do while waiting for my mother to pay for the things we bought. She even bought the Twilight book for me to read ! *As well as for herself and my sister uhs. Lol.*
Snapshot by me! Ha.
Me and my brother. *I look so tired.. Lol.* *___*

Me and my brother again.. Seriously. I look tired isn't it? -.-! Lol.

Me and my sister at my house carpark. Waiting for my mom to drive it down. Lol.