Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We all are something, but none of us are everything.


Hohohos !
So bored.
On phone w xzxzxz.
Always scold me one. /:
Help also always get scolded.
Roar. :(

Anyw,
Reached home ard 6plus.
Waited for michelle until 5pm.
She had ss class.
Thus, i waited outside doing homework.
So sian lo.
Still got a lot of homework waiting for me.
Maths esp.
-.-"

Her mommy and daddy came to fetch us. ;D
Treated me dinner.
Thanks ! :D :D :D

Sians sians sians.

My fucking earpiece i think spoiled.
One side cannot hear.
So sad.
Mommy won't buy new one for me one lah.
:(
Sians.
Have to bear w' it lo.
(Or someone buy for my sony errisson earpiece? :( )
Sad.

Yeah.
I hate it.
People always make fun of me -.-!
All i do is only cry.
Wtf.
eee-diot people go and die.
Yes, you. I'm talking about u !
(Actually is nobody.. :S)

Byebye.

No comments: