Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nobody can help you, if you don't help yourself.

Elvin ng is so loved by me ! :D :D :D

Maths can be fucking hard and tiring sometimes ! :(
(But practice makes perfect! :( No choice. There is no free lunch in the world ! :S
I'm working so hard for maths because i don't want to fail maths.
I needa get to poly !

Chatting with cutie Rasis right now !
Heehees. He went to bathe, that's why i'm doing updating right now. ;D
Hmm.. Chatted with him.. Thought about it.
Sometimes, i really regretted some things in life .. (Skip!)
*Because not important!* Heehees.
What most important now is studies,
And ELVIN NG !
(Omg, i'm starting it again. Haha!)

Nowadays 9 o clock on the dock i would watch channel 8 tv series ! :D
But it's like the second time, i've wasted 1 hour in front of the tv, (Becuase elvin ng didn't come out! :( ) I miss him ! :(
Lol.

Homework for today is only maths !
But i still have some ss workbook to do.
(Forgot to bring to school today, supposed to pass up one. But heng, teacher give us until next lesson! *Yay!*

During maths lesson, Mdm tan said a lot of stories about herself.
Suddenly, i felt so close to mdm tan, because i've known her better, i really felt, closer to her alr. :D) Mdm tan is cute alright ! Heehees.
She maybe fierce sometimes, But she's actually really nice.
The way she talks to me makes me felt like.. I'm like her daughter like that! LOL . Sometimes i feel that way uh. Like mdm tan is someone related to me like that ! heehees.
( HI MDM TAN, IF YOU'RE READING THIS! YOU MUST BE TOUCHED RIGHT ? xD Just kidding! ) :D :D :D

Maths is so hard.
I'm trying to figure out how to do it..
I need help. D:
Nvm, everything has a solution to it ! :D

Yay ! Tmr going to meet up Geoffrey, Clar, Janis for AJISEN tgt with bestie(Michelle!) Heehees.
Yay. I love ajisen! Lol.
I think somehow is Valentine's outing ? haha.

Btw, Happy Valentine's day in advance ppl ! :D
Okay, I think i'll just stop here. byebyeeeee. :)

No comments: